The Top Python Frameworks for App Development
Python development is on an expected steep climb. The language is the first choice of many Python application development companies. According to the Popularity of Programming Language report, the use of Python grew the most in the last five years by 19.0%. In addition, the TIOBE index places the language in 3rd place amongst the world’s most used languages. Many major technology-based companies today, such as Netflix, Google, Instagram, and more, are using Python for application development.
A software development company chooses to work with Python because they can use the framework across various industries. For example, it can be used for machine learning, databases, cloud infrastructure, UI/UX design, data analysis, web scraping, security, mobile development, and APIs, and that’s just the beginning.
Python is an object-oriented, interpreted, and interactive programming language. As a result, it’s easy to learn and read due to natural language, effectively lessening the development time.
Any Python development company would claim that they believe in the reliability and efficient speed of the language. As a result, developers can efficiently work with and deploy Python frameworks for web development.
Since Python does not have many built-in features required to accelerate custom web application development, many developers choose Python frameworks to deal with the small details of coding a web application.
What are some of the best python frameworks for app development?
Here is a list of some of the top Python frameworks 2022 that development companies prefer to use. Let us have look at 6 Python frameworks and their uses-
- It is a free and open-source Python-based framework that enables developers to develop complex code and apps quickly. Django assists in developing quality web applications.
- It streamlines web application development by giving different robust features. In addition, it has a vast library and underscores effectiveness, less need for coding, and reusability of components.
- Django is amongst the top python frameworks used in application development by some top websites such as Pinterest, Instagram, The Washington Times, and more.
- Simple and powerful URL system
- OOP’s based language database that provides good data storage and recovery
- Built-in authentication system
- When it comes to Python frameworks for web development, TurboGears is among the top choice for Python developers.
- It has been designed to overcome the inadequacies of various app development frameworks. It empowers Python web development solutions to begin developing web applications with an insignificant setup.
- Multi-database support
- Features executed as function decorators
- MVC-style architecture and PasteScript templates
- It is one of the trending python frameworks of 2022. It falls under the segment of small-scale frameworks. Initially, it was developed for building web APIs. It tries to execute everything in a single source document. Also, it has no other dependencies than Python Standard Library.
- Some of its differentiated functionalities include templating, utilities, directing, and some fundamental abstraction over the WSGI standard. Also, it enables developers to work much closer to the hardware.
- Moreover, the framework has the ability of request dispatching via URL, key/value databases and templates, and built-in HTTP server support.
- It supports speed optimization for testing and better performance
- Rapid and pythonic built-in template engine and backing
- Permits easy access to data, cookies, file uploads, and more
- It is ten years old and still amongst the most popular Python frameworks for web development. It has proved to be very quick and stable.
- It implements the CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete) features into applications, making it easy for developers to manage a project from anywhere.
- It is an open-source Python for app development framework that embeds its multi-hung server. The framework can run on any working framework that supports Python.
- It enables programmers to develop web apps in the same way as they would develop any other object-oriented Python program. This results in the development of minor source code in less time.
- It has built-in profiling, coverage, and testing support
- Easy to run on multiple HTTP servers at once
- Efficiently runs on Python 2.7+, 3.5+, PyPy, Jython, and Android
- It is a micro-web framework that is used for the best Python application development. It does not need additional tools or libraries and integrates with the development server and unit testing support.
- The platform is based on the Unicode system that allows the developers to transmit queries in a RESTFUL manner. This makes it appealing for the application developers.
- It has been designed for open-ended applications. Big enterprises such as LinkedIn mostly use it to manage small and easy projects.
- Built-in development server and debugger
- Uses Jinja2 templating
- It provides integrated unit testing support
- It is an open-source web application framework, server, and library for website developers. The Python framework web development is used for medium and extensive activities divided into various re-usable and well-suited segments.
- It relies upon the Zoop Toolkit (ZTK). It has extensive experience, ensuring it meets the main essentials for enduring, relentless, and adaptable programming.
- Unit and functional testing frameworks
- Tools for automatically generating forms
- It has XHTML-compliant language for developing templates
This list of python web frameworks is just a minor glimpse into some of Python most popular frameworks. Though many Python web development frameworks are popular, the list compiles the top 5 frameworks suitable for different objectives.
Python app creation is rapid and adaptable. Since it is very flexible, all sorts of applications can be developed using it. It also has several libraries – one reason businesses choose Python over other languages. However, it depends upon frameworks for application development.
Each framework in the Python frameworks list and more has pros and cons. Likewise, each Python development team has its style and preference. They will access the framework as per the requirement of each project. Hence the ultimate choice of the Python framework will highly depend upon the project.